Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA) delivers converged broadband technology solutions that enable mobile, cable and fixed network service providers to meet the growing demand for gigabit bandwidth and services. Our suite of distributed and virtualized solutions for fixed and mobile 5G ultra-broadband networks are engineered for performance, flexibility and scale. Commercially deployed in over 70 countries, Casa serves more than 475 Tier 1 and regional service providers worldwide. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Desktop Support Technician to join our Information Technology team based at our office located in Lane Cove, Sydney, Australia.
The Desktop Support Technician will be responsible for supporting our local and remote Information Technology initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Level 1 & 2 Help Desk support for local and remote staff.
- Installation of Desktops, laptops and printers to meet SOE.
- Management of User Accounts in Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365 and other 3rd party systems.
- Configuration of PBX extensions.
- Management & Monitoring of Windows & Linux client environment.
- Monitoring of backup solution.
- Coordinate IT on-boarding and off-boarding of staff starting and exiting the company.
- Relevant Tertiary/industry education.
- 2+ to 5 years related experience.
- Ability to work autonomously with excellent time management, prioritisation and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and fault diagnosis skills related to installation, update, configuration, operations, performance, or other aspects of information technology products and services.
- Demonstrated in depth experience with Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365 & Linux.
- Good knowledge of PC hardware, including the ability to make hardware changes to desktop computers and diagnose hardware faults.
- Good core understanding of networking protocols such as – DHCP, DNS, Switching, routing, VPN, WAN, LAN, Firewalls and Printers.
- Able to develop procedures for the maintenance and support of the IT infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Pronto, and PABX’s is desirable.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to take on new challenges.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Fun Culture. A social and fun working environment with a games room.
- Flexible working hours.
Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).