Desktop Support Engineer - 6 Month Contract
Global company - Growth opportunity - Hands on with projects
- Exposure to projects
- Global team & latest technologies
- Career Development opportunity
The client is an international engineering consultancy that works on major infrastructure projects and developments.
In this role, you will be joining a dynamic team and be responsible for providing Level 1-3 support for staff based at numerous offices across Sydney and occasional regional based office locations.
This role is ideal for a person who loves to travel and provide a high level of customer experience to their end users.
- Providing professional and exceptional customer service to all internal staff
- Taking ownership and responsibility of IT issues and escalating if required
- Proactively identifying potential problems before they eventuate
- Co-ordination of infrastructure repair and replacement with suppliers and other team members
- Responding to issues in a timely manner following the ITIL framework
- Current and Valid Australian Drivers license
- Access to your own vehicle
- Unrestricted Australian work rights
- Working knowledge of MS Suite in a Windows environment, including O365, SCCM
- Experience within the ITIL framework