Desktop Support Analyst
In this role, you will become the "face' of the IT organization. You will provide insightful, caring, friendly advice and hands-on support to "internal' customers at corporate office. You will need to be quick on your feet to triage issues. Potential issues will range from password reset, to broken laptop screens, to software issues to spilled beverages on devices...every day will be a new day!
You will fulfil assigned Service Request and Incidents from ServiceNow for local desktops, laptops, and printers/plotters in scope Troubleshoot, install, configure, and support monitors in single and multiple set ups. You will also troubleshoot and support desk side network issues and connectivity Escalate Service Request and Incident resolution. Provide laptop, desktop, tablet, telephony, and other peripheral deployment.
- Friendly, timely, accurate and compassionate response and ownership of issues and requests presented by walkup corporate customers
- Address issues raised via internal systems and online collaboration tools (Intranet, Skype, Teams, Email, etc.)
- Document and report on all work performed on behalf of corporate customers
- Maintain accurate support records and/or inventory records
- Work with Tier 2 & Tier 3 support as needed for expediting and escalation to minimize productivity loss
- Adhere to company and business unit policies and standards
- Create system and support documentation as required (ServiceNow)
This role will offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic corporate client. You will need to have a valid visa.