Business Development Manager – Sydney NSW, Australia
Geezy Foods: https://www.geezyfoods.co/
Geezy Global is a technology startup that enables an engaging Brand to Consumer experience, utilising various activation channels such as food delivery, gyms, hotels, co-working spaces, etc.
As a global company, we are growing around 200% MoM, and have a presence in Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, India, and USA. We have different arms of our business including Geezy Exchange – our activation channels for sampling, Geezy Foods – our virtual kitchens enterprise, and Geezy GO – our rapid home-delivery grocery service.
We are scaling rapidly, and are looking for energetic, ambitious, and hardworking individuals to join our startup journey; someone who is keen to join our extremely fast-paced team as a Business Development Manager to expand our Virtual Kitchens (Geezy Foods) vertical.
Location – Sydney NSW
Experience – 2+ years
- Grow Geezy Foods through lead generation, client onboarding (via calls, email, and face-to-face meetings), training, and cold calling
- Achieving high-volume growth, lead analysis, and reporting
- Identify customer needs accurately
- Focuses on market competencies
- Research new potential restaurant partners
- Achieve and maintain monthly KPIs
- Maintain and track weekly sales report
- Driving value for the strategic growth of restaurant partners and Geezy
- Resolve customer concerns by investigating issues and derive solutions for customer satisfaction
- Exceeding KPI’s measured by the number of virtual kitchens onboarded
- Develop long-term and profitable relationships with existing and prospective restaurant partners
- Recommends changes and evaluates market competencies to satisfy customer needs
- Handle clients across Sydney
Skills & Requirements
- Possess 2+ years of exceptional end-to-end Sales experience
- Experience in the hospitality/ecommerce/F&B industry and client onboarding are highly desirable
- Great if you have experience working with Uber Eats/Menulog or any food delivery platforms
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Proactive, resourceful, highly self-motivated, and autonomous with strong decision-making capabilities
What’s in for you?
- Competitive Salary package inclusive of Super
- Performance-based Bonus
- Laptop + phone
*Preferred candidates who can join us ASAP*
Grab the opportunity and be a part of our growth and expansion!