We are currently looking for a energetic, organise and customer focused Delivery Consultant to join our well established team at Jaguar Land Rover in Alexandria!
- Work with a premium and super luxury automotive brands
- Great $$$ rewards & employee benefits
- Grow your career with a global automotive company
Jaguar Land Rover is currently the fastest growing prestige brand in the world, built around two iconic British car brands: Land Rover, the world's leading manufacturer of premium all-terrain vehicles and Jaguar, one of the world's premier luxury sports saloon and sports car marques.
Our highly successful Jaguar Land Rover Dealership based at Alexandria is seeking a customer focused Delivery Consultant to join our team of professionals who truly believe in the advanced design, engineering and technology that all played a part in Jaguar Land Rover's success over the years.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the delivery and handover process to our customers. You will embody the highest standards of customer service and attention to detail, to ensure that Trivett is the most customer centric automotive retailer in Australia.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Effectively managing, planning and organising the coordination of vehicle deliveries for our customers
- Coordinating with Stock Control to ensure accurate and timely preparation and turnaround of vehicles to be delivered
- Accurately preparing and finalising paperwork, including vehicle registration and tax invoicing
- Conduct handover of vehicle with customer, including demonstration of vehicle features
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction levels are met at vehicle handover through extensive product and accessory knowledge
To be successful in this role you will:
- Experience in a similar client facing / customer service role
- Ability to work proactively, coordinate, plan and organise tasks
- A current driver’s licence
- Experience in working in a team environment
- Need to be highly organised and have proven ability in time management
- Have proven ability in working in a fast paced, busy work environment
- Be able to manage multiple tasks and challenges on a daily basis
- Have effective and strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent remuneration and other great employee benefits
- Being a part of a Global company comes the opportunity to potentially work anywhere in the world
- Career progression for exceptional individuals
- Discounted health insurance
- Access to employee assistance program
- Company vehicle lease program
Trivett is a leading and continually evolving company that prides itself on it’s customer centricity so your customer focus will be second to none whilst being given the opportunity to innovate and bring ideas to the group.
To learn more about Trivett and to apply for this role, please visit: https://trivett.workable.com/