Do you have a car, motorbike, scooter or bicycle? Then, you can start making money on the go with Uber Eats by bringing people the things they love.
Uber Eats now welcomes the use of eligible overseas driver’s licences. If you have an overseas driver’s licence from an eligible country, you may now be able to deliver with a car, motorbike or scooter, provided it meets eligibility requirements.
Sign up and complete 10 deliveries before 31 March, 2021 and you could make an extra $200. Terms and conditions apply.
Deliver when it suits you
Be your own boss, and choose when and how much you work. For a few hours in the mornings, at night, or just on weekends – it's up to you.
Get paid weekly
Get your earnings deposited into your bank account weekly.
Delivering by Car
- Be at least 18 years old or older
- Hold a full Australian or eligible overseas driver’s licence
- Have third party property or comprehensive insurance for your car
- Ensure your car is currently registered
- Access to a 1990 year or newer car
Delivery by Motorcycle or Scooter
- Be 18 years old or older
- Hold a full Australian or eligible overseas motorcycle licence
- Access to a 1990 year or newer motorcycle
- Ensure your motorcycle is registered
- Have third party property or comprehensive insurance for your motorcycle
Delivering by Bicycle
- Be 18 years old or older, and be fit and able to ride a bicycle
All delivery drivers must pass a background check and have the right to work in Australia.
The health and safety of our community is our priority
Drivers and delivery people are providing essential services around the world, from helping essential workers get around to delivering meals to people staying home. As they help our communities through this crisis, helping them stay safe is our priority. Find out more about the steps we are taking to keep our community safe at http://www.uber.com/au/en/coronavirus.