Your new company
Flexible, innovative and exciting: if those are things you are looking for in your next company, then this role may be for you! Your new compnay are pioneers in their technology and performance. You will be joining at a very exciting time, with their projected expansion to significantly increase within the approaching year. To join now, means being part of this growth, development and expansion with this Defence Prime.
Your new role
Are you a pro-active and resourceful problem solver who enjoys making significant contributions to end results and outcomes within a defence environment? You will assist with the oversight and effective management leadership of all issues arising related to significant Defence Projects. Working predominantly at the Defence prime-contractor levels alongside other program functional and workstream leads.
Your key tasks will involve:
What you'll need to succeed
Besides being experienced with the above duties, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a commercial, legal or project management domain is essential.
- NV-1 Security Clearance is mandatory.
- Experience in the Defence industry sector is essential.
- You will have detailed working knowledge of ASDEFCON, complex and strategic acquisition and support procurement and contracting with effective project risk and issue/commercial management.
- Hands-on experience within ITARs/export controls, capability lifecycle costing and costs management
- You will demonstrate an understanding of the correlation with IP & TD management and transfer of technologies, alongside Australian Defence Capability commercials.
- This role will be customer facing with the Defence commonwealth. Therefore, pre-clearances for probity and conflict management will be required.
- Knowledge of typical industry policies and procedures related to regulations applicable to contracts, cost estimating and pricing, procurement, and good business practices
- Experience with Australian Defence commercial contracting and solid strategic thinking in a commercial environment.
What you'll get in return
Besides joining an exciting business with a plethora of growth opportunities, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a bonus scheme, health insurance and mobile payments.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected] who will review your application and call you if suitable and discuss more details. Referrals are always welcomed for strong candidates. Therefore, if this role is not for you, please share across your network or contact Amy McNulty to confidentially discuss other defence opportunities.
LHS 297508 #2430556