- Large global company
- 6-month initial contract
- Remote work within Australia
- Able to start ASAP or within 2 weeks
Large global company looking for a DBA (SQL/Oracle/AWS/Azure) to join their team on 6-month contract based in Melbourne with ability to work remote.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the availability, integrity, and performance of database systems in the cloud and on-premises.
- Identifying, tracking, and resolving problems related to databases and database servers
- Identify and implement key improvements and enhancements to the database systems
- Build, test, and maintain databases across the environment
To be shortlisted you require the following:
- Able to commence ASAP or within 2 weeks
- Extensive experience working in similar role DBA (mainly SQL) and experience/exposure with Oracle across large complex environments
- Good experience working with Azure and AWS
- Good experience with Database installation, back-up recovery, Database availability and support, performance tuning and database security
- Experience across MySQL, Oracle, SAP Hana and Max DB
- Experience with performance monitoring, disaster recovery, SSRS
- Managed SQL in cloud – Azure and AWS
- Understand DevOps such as Gitlab/Github and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Automation and scripting (i.e. powershell/shell/Ansible) and development languages such as .net
Apply Now! For more information, contact Neil on 0466 913 874.