- Competitive salary
- Prime location
- Permanent contract
A Database & Integration Specialist to join a NSW Government department is on a permanent contract.
Your new company
A NSW Government department is seeking a Database & Integration Specialist to join their team on a permanent contract.
Your new role
The Database and Integration Specialist designs, manages and maintains databases and ensures databases are always available as needed. This role is also responsible for developing, managing and maintaining integrations between systems.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum five years of experience in MS SQL server database administration in high volume transaction processing environment
- Minimum five years’ experience in design and implementing BizTalk enterprise solutions and server administration and configuration
- Advanced .NET programming experience
- Advanced T-SQL experience
- Experience in developing SSRS, SSIS
- Experience in designing and developing system integrations solution
- Experience or exposure in development of Azure Logic Apps
- Ability to work outside of business hours when necessary
- Tertiary qualifications with minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering
What you'll get in return
A permanent contract with a competitive salary within the public sector
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508