Your new company
A government agency is seeking a Data Reporting Analyst to join their team on an initial 2-month contract.
Your new role
As the Data Reporting Analyst, you will be the Excel ‘Guru” that will be required to pull information from Excel and create dashboards for executives to analyse. You will be required to manage this process from design to implementation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Advanced Excel experience
- Data extraction, data manipulation & data analysis.
- Strong background creating Dashboards e.g. Infographic-style
- Ability to work autonomously
- Design, develop, deliver and transition to BAU accountabilities performance dashboards & reports to track and analyse Key Performance Indicators
- Strong and clear communication skills
- Salesforce experience is advantageous
What you'll get in return
The chance to play an integral role in an exciting project that is based in Western Sydney location.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2351990