Our government client is seeking an experienced Data Modeller to help develop and enhance data models with adherence to ACDW data architecture principles and data modelling templates, methods and standards.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of data modelling experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in structured analysis and design.
- Knowledge of business intelligence solutions and data warehouse development
- Strong knowledge on system development life cycle
- Demonstrated experience in using data modelling and metadata management tools such as: ER Studio, Sparx EA, Erwin, or similar
- Experience with the following:
- Data modelling - dimensional and ERD, and awareness of data vault
- Various database platforms (i.e. Oracle, SQL Server )
- XML schema design, ER Studio or similar
- Data management principles such as Metadata management, Data governance and Data quality
- Experience in data analysis, data profiling, data mapping documentation, design andquerying languages including SQL or similar
- Strong understanding of MDM (Master Data Management)
- Extensive experience as a BI Data Modeller, specialising in dimensional data modelling (Kimball methodology)
- Strong understanding of traditional/modern BI/DW, ETL and metadata concepts
Location and Contract Term
This role is based in Canberra. The contract length is for 12 months with possibility of up to 1 x 12-month extension.
Applicants must be an Australian citizen.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Esther Ochieng-Reid on 0480 011 549 for any further information. Applications close Friday 27 May at 5pm.