We are looking for Data Modelers for a long term contract role in Canberra.
• Expert level experience in SQL in Oracle 11g/12c and SQL Server 2012/2014/2016/2017.
• Demonstrated experience in data modelling for an analytics environment. c) Demonstrated ability to produce detailed technical ETL specifications based on data that reflects that available.
• Demonstrated ability to develop (automated) analytical and operational reports.
• Advanced experience with contemporary Business Intelligence / reporting / data visualisation tools.
• At least five years' experience in data and BI analysis in an organisation/s of a similar size (or larger) to (medium sized Commonwealth organisation).
• Experience with working in a Project structure as well as the ability to work independently.
• Communicates with influence, demonstrated technical writing skills and demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical people.
• Experience with ETL tools including WhereScape Red, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Informatica PowerCenter
• Experience with Microsoft CRM and SharePoint
• Experience with programming languages .Net, R and Python.
• Experience with data engineering using the Microsoft Azure stack.
• Experience with the Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSAS, Power BI).
• Experience with SAP BusinessObjects report development using Web Intelligence).
Zone IT Solutions is Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at [email protected] or contact us at 0434189909
Also follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.