Your new company
Your new company is a leading pioneer in the technology market. With business segments providing advanced Defence and Commercial technologies across Air, Land, Sea, Space and Cyber domains, this company has an exciting opportunity for a Data Manager to join their team based in Brisbane.
Your new role
You will be responsible for managing a team of three to maintain internal data while developing and modifying the data management infrastructure.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, modify, and evaluate data management systems and architecture for internal or customer use
- Manage the handling and storage of engineering and logistics documentation in accordance with capability configuration baselines
- Lead a team providing first level help desk services involving requests for Information from customers
- Work with the Export Compliance team to effectively manage any ITAR and export restrictions arising from technical documentation requirements of the customer
- Work with the Security team to ensure Data Management reflects information classification, ownership requirements and customer approvals for release
- Understand Defence Data Management processes (Australian and US Government) and provide advice and guidance to the business on information management requirements in this context
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrated experience in a similar role along with the following:
- Defence experience
- Current NV1 Clearance with eligibility for an NV2
- Experience in business process mapping and analysis, information management, data architecture, data migration, modelling and metadata standards
- Recent SharePoint and Objective experience
- Understand ITAR and compliance
- Advanced data extraction and processing skills (SQL, Map Reduce)
- An ability to communicate effectively, articulating technical issues to a wide range of stakeholders, both verbally and written
Please note Australian Citizenship is essential for this position as you will be required to have a security clearance or the ability to obtain one.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary and a full-time permanent position based in the Brisbane. You will be working on exciting projects that are current and will be a key part of the team. To jump on-board with this excellent company, apply today!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2547401