Data Management Specialist, Geobank
We are seeking an enthusiastic Geological Data Management Specialist to join our Australian Geobank team based in our Perth office. This role will play an integral part in the continued operation of MICROMINE’s Australian business.
The purpose of the role is to provide the highest quality geological data management consultancy services to MICROMINE’s clients and to contribute to the development and management of the consulting team’s processes and procedures.
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- Experience working with geological data
- Skilled at presenting solutions to customers
- Proficient at Microsoft’s SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience with importing and exporting data into/from databases
- Background in Information Systems implementation (desirable)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
The core responsibilities of this job are as follows:
- Scoping, development, configuration and deployment of Micromine’s Data Management Software (Geobank) solutions.
- With the support of technical specialists and mining experts, advise clients in industry best practice.
- Database Administration (Replication, Design, analysis, tuning, optimisation)
- Customer training on usage and administration of Micromine’s Geobank products
- Developing and writing technical documentation
- Establish relationships with key product stakeholders including development, product management and marketing
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and product launches
- Travel to client sites will be required, this may require international travel (in normal circumstances)
Salary and Benefits:
In return, you’ll be offered a competitive base salary and benefits commensurate with your level of industry experience and expertise.
MICROMINE is an equal opportunity employer, who offers all staff competitive salaries, training and career growth opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Odelia Sarre on , quoting Ref No. 908068.