Your new company
This national banking and finance organisation is looking to recruit a Data Manager to lead across data governance and data risk process on a critical program of work, meeting APRA expectations.
Your new role
As the Data lead you will work with key stakeholders of the business to identify any gaps in key process around data risk as well as working strategically to uplift the policies and processes in line with APRA expectations. You will also be looking closely at data management issues ensuring that the end to end data lineage is complete.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working across data management projects
- Exposure to risk and governance issues within data.
- Experience with BCBS 239 is beneficial
- Additional experience with data governance tools such as Calibre and informatica is highly regarded.
- Proven experience working with a range of stakeholders on data governance issues.
What you'll get in return
An initial 6-month contract with chance of extension as well as the opportunity to make you mark on the data governance process of this national bank.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2517995