Data Entry Support - Windows and Doors
- Join a 100% Australian Owned Manufacturing Company
- Enjoy a supportive team environment
- Benefit from a challenging & fast moving industry
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Entry Support role to join our SEQ Windows and Door team at our Boondall office.
Bradnam's are seeking a motivated and highly enthusiastic customer focused person for the above position
Bradnam’s is one of Australia’s leading manufacturers of aluminium building products. Over the past 40 years, Bradnam’s has earned a reputation for industry excellence. We’ve created the “Bradnam’s Difference” through investment in innovative products, operational integration and offering a level of service that turns our customers into customers for life.
From humble beginnings in a Hervey Bay backyard, Bradnam’shas grown to employ over 1,000 people Australia-wide, across our diverse, vertically integrated business.
We are committed to attracting, training, developing and rewarding high-quality people.
About the Role
You will work in a friendly, fast paced team environment interacting with our valued customers, external sales representatives and internal sales and service staff.
The responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Performing accurate data entry
- Actively support fellow members of the internal sales and plan take off team
- Exceptional organisational skills
You must be proactive, a good communicator, have the ability to develop and nurture existing relationships and have the following attributes:
- a sense of urgency
- the ability to prioritise
- intermediate computer skills
- high attention to detail
- good written and verbal communication skills
- effective problem solving skills
- the ability to work in a fast paced office