Your new company
Fantastic opportunity available for experienced Data Entry Officers in Melbourne’s CBD
Your new role
Provide Administrative and Corporate Support
- Accurately input, collate and store data on corporate databases
- Use common software applications including email, word processing applications, eSys and business information and intelligence software.
- File documents in the RM8 database system and continually maintain registers and files
- Undertake general administrative tasks as required
- Ensure work activities are undertaken, and decisions are made, in accordance with policies, procedures and legislation
- Participate in team meetings by contributing updates and ideas, taking notes, tracking items and completing action / agreed items
- Contribute to team activities by solving problems and contributing ideas
- Give and receive feedback effectively
- Answer telephone calls. Forward calls and take messages where appropriate
- Provide service to internal and external clients and customers of the Division
- Prepare basic letters, emails and reports, using templates where available, in clear, concise language
What you'll need to succeed
Skills and Knowledge
Communication Skills: Demonstrate effective verbal (including telephone technique) and written communication skills
Self Management: Demonstrate self-management skills including acknowledging own abilities and limitations, demonstrating accountability, prioritising and understanding own emotions
Policy Skills: Ability to apply policies and procedures when making routine decisions
Computer Skills: Demonstrated ability to accurately update, maintain and access information systems, databases and windows-based programs.
Teamwork: Ability to work cooperatively and professionally in a team environment
Resilience: Ability to maintain a focus on quality when completing repetitive tasks
What you'll get in return
This position will provide the successful applicant with an opportunity to work for a highly reputable organization, in a role that offers variety and fulfillment. Located in Melbourne’s CBD, this is an excellent opportunity to work form home initially and then a hybrid structure once staff can return to the office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2471491