Our client is undertaking a large data conversion project, the responsibilities for a Data Conversion Analyst includes; creating and maintaining the data migration components for the implementation; creating data verification procedures and executing data loads across multiple test cycles.
The following responsibilities are expected to be fulfilled by these roles;
- Perform extract, transform and load activities from the legacy systems into the Oracle Cloud
- Analyse the method of transforming existing data into a format for the new environment.
- Prepare necessary process/support documentation
- Perform analysis of legacy data and advise project team on data quality issues and give guidance on the best way to migrate and manipulate these datasets to Oracle Fusion
- Provide support to stakeholders engaged in data migration
- Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting
- Identify risks and issues in a timely manner and escalate for resolution as needed
- Work with project team and stakeholders to understand and refine requirements, communicate complex issues effectively to project team.
We are expecting the following;
- At least 5 years of experience working in ERP projects with at least one implementation cycle of an ERP Data Migration across Financial (AP, AR, FA, GL) and Procurement modules
- Experience with E-Business Suite 11i / R12 / Oracle Fusion Financials data models / data templates
- High comfort level with scripting / SQL
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and in written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with time sensitive projects and meet tight deadlines
If you have the above skill-set please apply now!