Your new company
Hays Technology in Geelong are currently partnered with a a leading Public Sector Organization located in Geelong CBD, Victoria.
We are seeking to appoint Data Architect / Designer on 6 months contract with a view of extension. This will be a hybrid role working from home and Geelong office location. You will be joining a dynamic team with a fantastic culture where diversity is openly celebrated, and you’ll be challenged and supported achieve personal and business goals.
Your new role
In this role, you will be responsible for developing, optimising and overseeing the company’s conceptual and logical data systems. You will be preparing architect reports, monitoring the system, and supervising system migrations.
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Design logical and physical models for implementation in Salesforce solutions including utilisation of the industry vertical.
- Provide advice on utilisation of core and managed package objects within Salesforce.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Providing training to staff members and provide individual support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Understanding on how to examine new data system requirements and implement data migration models.
- Demonstrated experience in AWS or Snowflakes
- Experience in enterprise data transformation program.
- Proven experience in data analysis, governance and management, with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding of Database structure systems and data mining
- Excellent organisation and analytical abilities
- Good Written and Verbal communication skills
What you'll get in return
This role offers you a daily rate of $900 - $1016.72 + Super and Hybrid working with working 2-3 days in Geelong office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2626289