Cyber Security Consultant: Requisition ID 32349
Job Location –Melbourne
Your new company
Australia and New Zealand’s largest general insurance company looking for a Cyber security Consultants to be part of their group risk unit.
Your new role
As a consultant you’ll be helping to protect digital and information assets by ensuring continued operation of assessment solutions as well as validation of required cyber controls through security certification/assessment.
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide PCI DSS subject matter expertise to business and technology stakeholders on topics such as control scoping, implementation, and remediation guidance, in support of new projects, existing systems and business processes, or PCI DSS-related incidents.
- Working knowledge of industry security standards and frameworks such as CSA CCM, NIST CSF, ISO 27001, CIS Critical Controls
- Proven experience working with ticketing and orchestration solutions such as ServiceNow and JIRA.
- Experience developing reports in tools such as ServiceNow Performance Analytics, PowerBI or Tableau
- Supervise junior team members, providing oversight of their work and offering mentorship opportunities
- Act as a liaison between internal IAG stakeholders and external PCI DSS stakeholders such as QSAs and acquiring banks.
What you'll get in return
- 50% Insurance discount.
- Flexible work and leave options
- Generous parental leave
- Return to work programme
- Various corporate partner discounts
What you need to do now
Please contact Tanushree Paul on (03) 96049526 for a confidential discussion or send through your resume and profile for immediate consideration to [email protected] Note: If this is not suitable for you, please feel free to share with your network and also contact us for other job openings available.
LHS 297508 #2615712