- Adelaide CBD Location
- Permanent role, Immediate Start
- Join a maturing Cyber Security Team
Hudson are currently seeking applications for a newly created and exciting role within an Adelaide-based Managed Services Provider.
Reporting to the Manager of Cyber Security, the Cyber Security Architect's primary objective is to assist in the management and delivery of organisation wide maturity and Cyber Security capabilities. This is to be achieved through the co-development of a Cyber Security roadmap and assisting with the execution of initiatives that deliver effective prevention, detection and response capabilities to address known and emerging Cyber Security threats.
The role combines stakeholder/client relationship management with high level security administration paired with enterprise and business architecture and governance.
Those with experience in a similar position, penetration testing paired with stakeholder engagement, and those looking for the next step in their Cyber Security career are encouraged to apply. Experience in banking and financial systems/environments will also be highly regarded.
- Translating Cyber Security improvements into tangible outcomes for clients
- Provide backup and resilience for the Manager - Cyber Security role
- Contributing to the development of a team of Cyber Security professionals
- Assist with the development, monitoring and reporting of relevant Cyber Security metrics to stakeholders including the Risk Committee, the SLT, systems owners and clients
- Proactive research and understanding of Cyber Security threats and potential impacts
- Assist with development and continuous improvement of capabilities and processes that enable the organisation to effectively detect, respond and recover from Cyber Security incidents
- Assist with the development and maintenance of policies that encourage secure systems, operational practices and behaviours
- Contributing to an ongoing Security Awareness program that ensures staff understand Cyber Security risks and understand their part in mitigating them
- Develop and direct implementation of security standards and best practices for the organisation
- Proactively understanding the regulatory and compliance landscape affecting Cyber Security including the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), ASAE 3402 SOC1 Type II audit, ASAE3150 audit, APRA CPS234
Required Education, Training and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Computer Information Systems, Computer Science) or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Relevant Cyber Security Certifications (ie. SABSA, CISA, CRISC, CISSP, PCI-DSS QSA)
- Relevant Professional Certifications such as TOGAF, AWS Security Fundamentals/Specialty, MCSE, VCP, CCNA
- Financial services industry knowledge
- Experience in a service provider organisation
- 5+ years demonstrable experience in a similar/relevant role
Please submit your application in MS Word format, including a Cover Letter demonstrating your relevant industry and technical experience.
Please direct any questions to our IT Infrastructure Consultant Grace on 08 8223 8854, to discuss the role in confidence.