- Full-time Position
- Join a Global OEM
Komatsu is a world leader in the technology behind state of the art earthmoving, mining, construction and utility equipment. Komatsu’s vision is to be indispensable to our customers by having the most professional, skilled and engaged people who drive innovation. With over 3,000 employees across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and New Caledonia, progressing our business forward is a key element of our success. At Komatsu we consider ourselves family where we meet challenges together, solve complicated problems together, strive for a better future together and most importantly enjoy ourselves whilst developing great friendships. Your Success is Our Success.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Customer Support Representative to join our Fairfield Branch.
Reporting to the KCSC Manager, you will be responsible for customer service with all queries relating to parts sales, orders and deliveries. You will ensure that all operational requirements are met and provide a high level of customer service as set by the Komatsu Customer Support Charter.
- Ensure all parts queries, sales quotations and orders are processed in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in part interpretation & order processing.
- Utilise all Komatsu systems effectively in parts order & supply chain activities.
- Establish and maintain effective channels of communication with all stakeholders.
- Ensure KPI’s for Amazon connect are met.
- Provide regular feedback to customers on parts orders, backorders & delivery dates.
- Identifying improvement opportunities in the system or process to drive business profitability & efficiency.
The knowledge, skills and abilities we’re looking for:
- Parts interpreting experience in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Trade qualification will be highly regarded
- Experience in inventory control and warehouse systems
- Comprehensive understanding of parts sales & supply chain
- Well-developed numeracy, written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills specifically Microsoft suite and mainframe systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX desirable
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Current drivers licence required
- High risk forklift licence advantageous
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the work place, competitive remuneration package, and to drive success we employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Join the Komatsu family and you’ll become a part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training and personal growth.