- Career Development and Education Support Programs for further studies
- Be part of a highly supportive team environment
- Deliver exceptional Customer Service
Komatsu is a world leader in the technology behind state of the art earthmoving, mining, construction and utility equipment. Komatsu’s vision is to be indispensable to our customers by having the most professional, skilled and engaged people who drive innovation. With over 3,000 employees across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and New Caledonia, progressing our business forward is a key element of our success. At Komatsu we consider ourselves family where we meet challenges together, solve complicated problems together, strive for a better future together and most importantly enjoy ourselves whilst developing great friendships. Your Success is Our Success.
Due to an internal promotion, an exciting new opportunity now exists for a highly driven and customer focused individual to join the Komatsu team as a Customer Support Representative (Parts Interpreter) to join our Customer Support Centre team in Fairfield.
Reporting to the Customer Support Centre Manager, the purpose of this position is to interpret parts requirements, process and expedite parts for both internal and external customers for all product lines marketed by Komatsu Australia. This position will assist with all queries regarding parts sales, orders and deliveries; ensuring the customer support centre meets the operational standards set by Komatsu’s Customer Support Charter.
- Delivery of high-quality parts interpretation in a timely and professional manner through analysing parts books & other systems to supply correct parts.
- Provide customers with accurate estimates of lead time & cost utilizing the Komatsu inventory and parts pricing systems.
- Promote the company and its products positively, promoting and following quality assurance processes, identifying and reporting any problems and suggesting remedies.
- Maximise sales through proactively engaging with customers and providing solutions.
- Provide exceptional customer service resulting in a positive customer experience.
The knowledge, skills and abilities we’re looking for:
- Certificate III in Automotive Sales (AUR31016) or equivalent.
- Comprehensive understanding of Parts Sales & supply chain activities.
- Customer Service experience.
- Proven experience in inventory control and warehouse systems.
- Sound working knowledge of mechanical equipment and strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and build strong working relationships.
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft suite; Microsoft AX experience will be highly regarded.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- Ability to work within a 24/7 roster with varying start, finishing times, weekend and Public Holiday coverage as required (day shift only).
- Current drivers licence is essential and forklift licence is advantageous.
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the work place, competitive remuneration package, and to drive success we employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Join the Komatsu family and you’ll become a part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training and personal growth.