Our client is an internationally recognised software development firm looking to further grow their presence into the Australia marketplace. To service clients on the ground here, they are looking for an experienced and driven Customer Service Representative to assist clients with onboarding and training.
They have risen to become one of the best at what they offer, and the next step in their journey of expansion is a critical one. In this role, you will engage with clients to assist them with onboarding, trainign and ongoing client service queries. You can work 100% from home ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY, and will report to a very passionate leader who will do what it takes to help you be successful.
Obviously, we're looking for "the right kind of person" (isn't everyone?) but that means different things to different people... so to be more specific:
- you are the type of customer service rep that clients really enjoy being helped by
- an understanding of technology and software platforms would be advantageous, but is not imperative
- you can take the time and show empathy with a client to resolve issues
- your time management and organisational skills are great....
- and so is your attitude; you're a genuine team player
If you want to take your client / customer service experience to an exciting new challenge, this could very well be the role for you.
The role will pay a base salary of $55,000 + super + bonuses, and is available for an immediate start.
To be considered, hit APPLY NOW, attach your resume and a cover letter outlining what you can bring to the role, and we will be in touch for a strictly confidential discussion.