Your new company
My client is a national not-for-profit organisation who focus on mental health training and research. Their core work is to deliver these fundamental findings to communities and workplaces. They are currently going through a period of growth and are looking for front line customer support officers to come in and support their growing and adapting organisation.
Your new role
Your role as a Customer Support officer is to be the front-line customer support to the organisation. You will be responsible for providing and delivering outstanding customer service with a genuine desire to help people through phone-based customer service interactions.
What you'll need to succeed
- A strong passion to deliver excellent phone-based customer service
- Provide further customer support via email and website
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous call centre experience is a must and not for profit experience is highly regarded
- The ability to work accurately and in a timely manner
- The ability to work under pressure and be highly organised and adaptable to change
- A team player with a positive and can-do attitude
What you'll get in return
This is a full-time permanent position and the chance to work within an organisation which values its employees. If you have a real interest in mental health and would love to be a part of an organisation that makes a difference and provides excellent customer service then this would be a fantastic fit for you.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected] or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2319307