About the Client
Our client is a fast-scaling Education Technology company with an ambitious plan to lead in their market. They are also part of a Fortune 500 Global Software and Tech company, an impressive consortium of Financial, Technology and eCommerce leaders.
Due to the growth of this business, we are looking to expand the Customer Support team with customer centric candidates who have experience in a fast paced, call centre environment.
About the opportunity
You will work with a diverse and brilliant group of people, who want to make a positive impact to the future of education. Every role at within this business aspires to empower students and teachers to be the best that they can be. All training is provided and you’ll work alongside an experienced team and team leaders to support you.
In the Customer Support Team, you will
- Be first point of contact for all customer queries via phone, email and web conferencing channels;
- Analyse log files and provide solutions and or workarounds for our product suite;
- Provide software and technical support to our customers;
- Troubleshoot technical issues, aiming for a first call resolution;
- Guide customers through the software;
- Work with the team to improve group learnings and collaborate to problem solve issues on the go ;
- Improve our customer's experience and customer satisfaction scores;
You are someone who is passionate about providing exceptional customer service and have the ability to add value and enhance the customer experience. You thrive in a fast paced environment and are quick to pick up new skills.
- Strong customer centric experience in a contact centre type role;
- A confident and professional communication style, both verbal and written;
- A can-do attitude to a rapidly growing and evolving space;
- Strong problem solving skills and tenacity to resolve customer issues;
- Resilience and the ability to multitask without compromising quality;
- Passion for helping customers resolve issues through demonstrated initiative
- Availability from 7:30am – 5pm Monday to Friday!
Please note that you must have;
- Full work rights in Australia
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children Check
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include;
- Birthday leave (a day off to celebrate your birthday!)
- Reward and Recognition Programs such as Thank You Awards – recognising their people that go above and beyond and make a difference to our customers
- Learning and Development opportunities including a suite of e-learning resources including short courses, books and audio resources in a wide range of areas such as team leadership and other skills-related courses
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan available to all team members
- A MyCoach (EAP) program to support your health and wellbeing
Ready to apply?
If this is you, please provide a cover letter outlining your passion for and experience in the customer support space along with your resume through the “APPLY NOW” button.
For more information, please email Stacey at [email protected] or call 0431738158