The Customer Services Manager is responsible for developing, improving and maintaining good Client relations within the clinical trials environment (including CROs, sponsors, depots and manufacturers). The CSM supports the operations team and OM in the day-to-day operations of the business and manages the customer service team.
- Day to day organisation and management of the clinical trials customer service department.
- Continue to build customer relationships with a focus on meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Develop the team and mentor the members.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements balancing the legal requirements with commercial requirements.
- Work within the current cost structure.
- Innovate and bring in best practices across operations.
- Ensure products and services are provided in the appropriate manner in order to obtain the required quality and services commitments.
- Develop procedures relating to GxP production operations and ensure their strict usage.
Relevant tertiary level qualification. Such as medicine, science, biological science, medical laboratory science, pharmacy.
3 years relevant experience min.