Perfect opportunity to discuss travel plans, booking accommodation and preparing itineraries for a vast array of customers.
This well-established Australian leader within the Travel industry are proud to work in strong partnership with affiliate organisations and boast to offering thousands of domestic and international holidays each year. Specialists in offering memorable holiday experiences throughout the world, this organisation continues to achieve success and take pride in their ability to provide a personalised service to their customers and offer their staff support, security and challenges within a relaxed and family friendly atmosphere.
Working within a committed and team focused Member Services division you will be responsible for providing high level support and assistance to their vast array of customers. Your days will be varied with no two calls being the same!
- Assisting with destination and holiday location information
- Making reservations and confirming accommodation
- Understanding the customers’ requirements and requests
- Detailing member entitlements and options
- Updating and maintaining various databases and spreadsheets
- Processing payments
- Preparing confirmation documents
- Other customer service and administrative duties as required
- Strong proven experience within Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
To apply for this position please click the apply now button and submit your resume. For further information please call 03 9553 4436 with reference number 819796
on an external site.