Customer Service Representative
Iplex Pipelines & Rocla – A member of the Fletcher Building group is one of the largest Australian suppliers of pipes, fittings and civil infrastructure solutions. Iplex Pipelines and Rocla have a combined 176 years’ of experience and a national footprint that can manufacture and distribute in all states. We offer our clients a comprehensive, solutions based service underpinned by a philosophy of genuinely working together.
Iplex Pipelines are looking for a customer centric and people focused Customer Service Representative to join us in Craigieburn, VIC. You will play a pivotal role as we deliver winning outcomes for our civil customer base! Your role will include:
- Working as part of a collaborative team in a fast paced and complex environment
- Providing first class customer service and expert product advice via email, over the phone and face to face to our customers and internal teams
- Supporting order management through to delivery and customer receipt, ensuring accuracy, timeliness of execution and agreed levels of customer service and satisfaction
- Processing purchase orders and quotations
- Assisting with pricing enquires
- Identifying sales opportunities through product cross selling optimisation
We are looking for candidates who possess the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to understand complex technical product information and communicate with our large civil customer base
- A supportive and inclusive approach to people leadership with a results focus
- A team player with the ability to work collaboratively and build effective relationships with both internal and external teams
- Experience in a fast-paced call centre or customer service environment
- A master multi-tasker with the ability to perform well under pressure to achieve outcomes
- Strong computer literacy and the ability to pick up new systems quickly (we use JDE)
- Demonstrated experience within the manufacturing, industrial or building industry will be highly considered
Fletcher Building & Our Benefits
Together we are part of Fletcher Building, Australasia’s largest building materials supplier. We manufacture building products; from insulation that keeps homes warm and dry, to cement, the foundation of built structures the world over. We operate retail businesses that distribute these products and many more to tradespeople right across the Tasman.We employ 5,500 people across our Australian division; we know that our people are our greatest asset and as we continue to promote engaged and effective teams who deliver exceptional results for our customers, we are guided by our five core values - customer leading, play fair, better every day, be bold, and better together.
- Global business offering stability, career progression and flexibility
- Employee Education Fund – generous funding for further education & courses
- Staff Discounts – generous discounts within the Fletcher Building group
- Learning Academy – an award winning learning academy supporting your career development
- FBuShare – a share scheme allowing you to feel ownership of the business in which you work
- Our businesses! Laminex Australia, Iplex Pipelines, Fletcher Insulation, Tradelink, Tasman Sinkware, Stramit, Rocla and Australian Construction Products
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about our flexible working arrangements and career pathways.
How to apply
Interested in joining the Fletcher Building family? Please click the ‘Apply’ button below.