Your new company
Supplier & retailer of globally recognised household goods & kitchenware. Supplying & selling to B2B and B2C customers with online and physical stores available.
Your new role
The role is intended to provide a high degree of accuracy whilst processing orders and providing a high level of customer service that sets an industry benchmark. Duties to include:
- Process all incoming orders received via email and system generated orders
- Ensure all orders are processed
- Check data accuracy in orders
- Liaise with Transport & 3PL to ensure timely deliveries
- Support the Sales Representatives with general operation
- Taking inbound phone calls from Retailers & Sales Representatives
- Resolve any store enquiries regarding deliveries and short or damaged freight
- Complete Purchase Orders for required customers
- Process Warranty Returns received from Retailers
- Process Authorised Service Centre Requests – Spare Part Price & Availability, Spare Part Orders, Labour Claims
- End to End processing of Spare Part Shipments
- Manage end consumer enquiries from our online store
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience within a sales administration/Customer Service role
- Experience managing inbound customer calls
- Strong computer literacy
- Exceptionally well-organised
- Strong time-management and administration skills
- Initiative, accountability and agility
- Strong communication skills.
- IT skills for example SAP and Microsoft Excel
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to build strong relationships with commercial teams
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
What you'll get in return
Work with globally recognised brands in this great Customer Service team; full training to be provided. The role will be on-boarded remotely with equipment provided due to the current restrictions. When returned to the office the role will still have a split between working from home and working in the office, across standard office hours. With a salary of $60-65,000 + super, you will also receive great employee discounts & join a supportive & collaborative team with great tenure.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2553317