Customer Service Representative
Our Client is seeking an experienced customer service person to join their team
If you have previous Customer Service Experience within the Freight Forwarding industry, enjoy liaising with customers, then we may just have your dream job!
Our client is an International Freight Forwarder with well established operations in the International Logistics space. Our Client is currently seeking a motivated person to be an addition to their Customer Service team.
As the ideal candidate, you will have -
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to prioritize
* The desire for personal development
You will also
* Be accepting of challenges
* Possess problem solving skills
Your daily tasks will involve but no be limited to -
* Track and Trace both Import and Export shipments Air & Sea
* Dealing with customers - over the phone and face to face
* Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written methods with customers
* Willingness to learn further aspects of industry and software
* Initiative to investigate problems and report issues with software
* Professionalism to communicate with clients of all levels
* Understanding of industry specific programs / software such as CargoWise
* Knowledge of MS Office Software eg: Excel, Word, Outlook
* Must have a minimum of 1-2 years experience working in the freight forwarding industry
*Working in a fast paced environment
This is a great opportunity for someone to step up to the plate and demonstrate their capabilities. Fantastic working conditions are on offer for this role and will suit an experienced, mature operator.
Please note due to the specialized nature of International Freight Forwarding consignments, only people with previous experience in either operations and/or customer service in the International Freight Forwarding industry will be considered. Full working rights within Australia also required.
To submit your application to Impex Personnel, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a completely confidential discussion, please contact Jinane Haidar in our Botany office on 1300 858515.