Your new company
This state government organisation is seeking an experienced customer service individual to work in the Wodonga area. Due to continually busy environment, a position has become available for an experienced customer service professional to join their evolving team in the capacity of a customer Service Officer.
Your new role
- You will be responsible for resolving and responding to a wide range of customer service queries and transactions
- This will be a fast-paced face to face environment
- You will be comfortable with working flexible changing hours weekly and can commit to doing on call shifts as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Motivation to work in a fast paced Customer Service environment and a genuine interest in resolving customers inquiries is a must
- You must have a full valid driver's licence and a clean driving history (driving history check will be required)
- Flexibility to work across several offices within reasonable travel distances.
- Professional, enthusiastic and courteous demeanour and excellent attendance and punctuality
- Flexibility to work a range of different hours and commit to on call shifts when not rostered on.
What you'll get in return
Alongside a competitive hourly rate, temporary and contract workers through Hays enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Weekly pay cycles
- Nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Regular contact with consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
- You will receive comprehensive training with ongoing support
- You will be a part of an excellent work culture
What you need to do now
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
If this role isn't quire right for you, but you are looking for a new position in Customer Service in Wodonga, please contact Charlie Black at [email protected]
LHS 297508 #2588239