Your new company
A market leader in Australia are now seeking multiple customer centric professionals to join their call centre in Box Hill in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne working on a new project for a Government Body. Multiple roles available to work full time hours on a Permanent, Fixed Term Contract or Casual basis.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for handing inbound enquires from customer predominately via phone to update personal information, assistance with completion and lodgement of online forms and a range of other general enquiries. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, handling a high volume of calls, working with KPIs and adherence.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have a customer service focus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will need to be reliable and punctual
- Ability to work in structure environment and attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident computer skills
- Due to the division of the Australian Government, you will need to be an Australian Citizen
- All successful applicants will be required to go through a full background check
What you'll get in return
- Great location, easily accessible via public transport and onsite parking
- Rotating roster between 8am-8pm, Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to earn more with overtime and weekend shifts available
- Training and career development opportunities
- Access to a range of staff benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2509177