customer service officer
Are you looking for a role where you can bring your dog to work, enjoy massages and maybe even try Bollywood dancing? Look no further – Central Finance Management Group could be the place for you.
We provided full training - no experience required :)
We’re looking for Collections Officers to join our team who can demonstrate:
- A friendly, positive attitude;
- Driven nature and the ability to work well individually and in a team;
- Solid communication and negotiation skills;
- Basic Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Collection of overdue balances and arrears
- Receiving and making outbound calls
- Assessing and reviewing documentation
- Negotiating payment arrangements
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Meeting compliance requirements
Our employee experience program includes plenty of staff events and team lunches, wellness initiatives such as fresh fruit, monthly massages, flu shots, bring your dog to work days, a commitment to sound ergonomics, as well as loads of other fun and goofy stuff all year round. We believe that life is too short not to enjoy the place we work.
When you’re not eating fruit and relaxing with a massage, you’ll also enjoy:
- No weekend work, standard business hours, after hours optional
- An engaging incentive program
- Close on-street parking and quick walk to Gordon train station
- Leafy views and a lovely modern office
- A genuinely friendly team with a great culture
We’re a family owned and run specialist collections company, offering our partnering clients end-to-end debt management and legal services.
We live and breathe our core family values:
- Build Relationships
- Live a Life of Integrity
- Blend Professionalism with Authenticity
- Embrace and Drive Change
- Deliver Client Service Excellence
- Every Role is Powerful – Own Yours!
- Help Others
NB: Candidates must be able to obtain a Commercial and Private Inquiry Agent’s (CAPI) license which involves a police check.
Please send your application to Janinne Smith by 22nd June 2019.
Best of luck!
Want to know more? Watch this quick video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=nfb0Wbekon0