Customer Service Manager - BCF Geraldton
At BCF we want our team to be the experts, so if your passion is boating, camping or fishing a role with our team might be the catch of your day!
Our culture is genuine and our team truly live and breathe our ethos. We encourage our team to live their passion, by training them to be knowledge with firsthand experience of our products.
As a Customer Service Manager of our Geraldton Store you will support the Store Manager in ensuring our team provide an exceptional customer experience within our Store. This position has a completely customer centric approach and consistently creates solutions that put our customers first.
Your role will see you:
- Oversee the “customer centric” culture of the Store to deliver the ultimate customer service experience every time
- Lead, develop and motivate a team to meet their full potential and ensure the team are driving sales on the shop floor
- Oversee the store presentation and visual merchandising
- Thrive in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
To be successful in this position you will:
- Be passionate about all things BCF to inspire our team and customers
- Have a passion for customer service and provide exceptional experiences for all interactions
- Have previous experience in supervising or managing teams with exposure to retail operations
Be our next success story! Please use a short cover letter to introduce yourself – Tell us what you do in your leisure time and how you would use your knowledge and passion to inspire your team!
Be rewarded with great work-life balance, group wide career and development opportunities along with:
- Salary + Super + great bonus potential
- Significant discounts across all SRG brands BCF, Macpac, rebel and Supercheap Auto
- Leadership programs and access to our internal professional development library
- Generous Parental Leave Policy, supporting both primary and secondary carers
- Great benefits via the “Perks Program” - corporate rates on travel, accommodation, health and fitness, financial services, insurances and entertainment
- Flexible work arrangements – part time, job share and full time options available
- Long-term career opportunities across Super Retail Group
- An AON 2019 Employer of Choice
- Top 10 ASX listed Retailer
Super Retail Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where we; support, promote and celebrate diversity.
Closing date subject to change