Are you a highly efficient, quick learner, with previous Government experience and or Medical background?
We have MULTIPLE ROLES - Immediately Available!
Your new role
To ensure that revenue generated is processed in an accurate and timely manner and within financial deadlines. Following up outstanding accounts. Providing a high level of customer service to internal and external clients.
This is a varied role and responsibilities will include:
- Understanding and interpreting the Medicare Benefits
- Be a strong Team Player
- Processing suppliers’ invoices, preparing suppliers’ payments on a weekly basis
- Payment Allocations
- Coding and data entry of invoices
- Cheque runs
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Liaising with creditors regarding payments and queries and month end close offs for supplier
What you'll need to succeed
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Be able to work in a pressurised, high volume environment
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Health fund or Bank experience advantageous
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an opportunity to work with a community-based organisation. You will be offered extensive support and workplace flexibility.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email [email protected] directly.
LHS 297508 #2488961