About the role:
We are looking to add more champions of customer service to our ever growing team.
Our client is one of the most important organisations within the Australian finance sector, and we’re looking to take on multiple recruits to boost our campaign to the next level.
- Numerous full time positions available
- Working week: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 8 AM to 6.15 PM (rotating roster) - no evening or weekend work!
- Start Date: Commencing throughout the month of July/August
On a daily basis, you will be providing high-level customer service as the first point of contact in assisting customers with an important aspect of their lives.
- Determine the best way to provide accurate and detailed information to customers
- Use of internal comprehensive computer systems while maintaining and updating records
- Adhering to compliance policies
- Requires focus and high attention to detail throughout the 4 week training period
- Ability to decipher vague information + summarise extensive information
What’s in it for you:
- Contracted role until April 30th 2021 - with potential view to extend
- Represent one of the most important organisations in the finance sector
- Room for growth & development within the Customer Service Officer role, along with defined pathways to leadership positions
- Great reward and recognition programs
- Work in a convenient location with easy access to all forms of public transport
- Extensive training & mentorship provided
What you’ll need:
- Clear and concise communication skills both written & verbally
- Tech savvy & the ability to quickly learn new systems and information
- Great time management skills with a desire to work hard
- Problem-solving skills along with an ability to multitask multiple enquiries
- Hold Australian Citizenship
- Be willing to undergo an Australian Federal Police Check
- Be willing and eligible to obtain a security clearance to the level applicable
We want to know who you are beyond your CV. If shortlisted, you will be contacted via email to complete an online interview. We encourage you to keep an eye on your emails including your junk and spam folders.
If you feel you’re up to the task, please apply now.
Our four week comprehensive training will kick off soon - so get in quick!