Customer Service Administrator
Our Client is an independent Australian owned transportation and logistics company thriving through Covid…. and are looking for a Customer service extraordinaire!
If you have an excellent phone manner, bubbly personality, and are an administrator all-rounder, for a career that offers full time hours and room for growth, this could be the role for you.
To be successful you must possess the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Amazing phone manner and customer service focus
- The ability to work well in small but fast paced team environment
- Computer literate and ability to adapt to multiple systems
- Strong conflict resolution skills and ability to be proactive
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Previous experience within similar role highly regarded
- Ability to multitask
- Be able to work independently
- Ability to work autonomously when needed and work cohesively as part of a fast- paced team
- A quick learner and self-motivated
- Opportunity to work within Warehousing, Transport & Logistic Organisations
- Great way to grow and advance your existing skills
- Competitive rates of pay
- Monday to Friday with stable hours
- Temp to permanent role for the right candidate!
- Must have Working rights for Australia
- Must have Full Drivers license and own reliable transport
- Able to commit to full time hours, 5 days per week
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Must have a Police Check or willing to get one
If you are interested in this position, click ‘Apply Now’ for immediate consideration.