At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world’s largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we’re shaping the future of the travel industry.
GO WHERE NO TWO DAYS ARE THE SAME!
At Wyndham Destinations, we believe in the impact of a helping hand and the power of vacations. If you love meeting new people and have an enthusiastic approach to delivering excellent customer service, join our Sales team as the Customer Liaison Agent today!
How You’ll Shine
In this role you will be reviewing and perform credit underwriting / unsuitability assessment for our Consumer Finance loan applications. Ensuring all relevant documentation is complete and accurate while showing excellence in customer service and a demonstrated ability to work to tight timelines.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Build your career with a value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- combination of in-office and work from home flexibility
- newly refurbished modern office environment
- professional development funding
- discounted hotel stays across Australia, Fiji, New Zealand
- subsidised private health cover*
What You’ll Bring
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills including, phone manner, verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to communicate with customers internal or external in professional manner ,
- Have strong of understanding finances,
- Previous experience in a Telesales environment,
- Be flexible,
- Demonstrate good organizational and time management skills.
- Effectively work under pressure and be able to meet deadlines and KPI’s as set by the Team Leader.
- Proven skills in attention to detail and accuracy of work produced,
- Ability to work as a team player, be supportive of co-workers and be willing to contribute to a positive working environment
Where You’ll Begin Your Journey
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests in a network of 51 resorts across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Bali, Thailand, Hawaii, Japan and Europe and serves more than 60,000 vacation owners in Club Wyndham South Pacific. Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific is a division of Wyndham Destinations (NYSE: WYND) the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company with more than 25,000 associates worldwide. The Pacific corporate offices are located on the Gold Coast in Australia. Across the Asia Pacific region, we have offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan and Clark in the Philippines.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [email protected], including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.