We’re seeking experienced and enthusiastic Customer Experience/Success professionals to support, consult and delight users of our software products around the globe; Fresha, our award-winning business software and marketplace for Salons and Spas.
We are a global startup with Head Quarters in London and growing teams across Europe, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland and Dubai. We're now expanding our presence in Sydney, Australia. Our high-traffic booking platforms have quickly become a game-changing industry leader, with over 40,000 partners in over 120 countries. Our system processes millions of customer appointments monthly, with thousands of active users at any time.
This is a full-time, Sydney based role as our newest Customer Experience Specialist who will have the opportunity to be part of our growing Australasian team.
If you are the kind of person that is always brings energy to your remote coworkers and clients, you are an English native speaker and you have a previous experience in Marketplace/SaaS or in the Beauty and Spa industry, and want to work in an innovative, ambitious and creative environment, working with the best clients and the best Beauty and Spa solutions, let's talk!
- Previous experience in a Customer Success, Support and/or Account Management role within a B2B SaaS company
- Experience in providing world class support publicly through social media channels as well as direct messaging, email & phone support
- Proven success in building strong client relationships
- A passion to truly contribute and make a difference to the customer’s experience
- Ability to self-organize, take initiative and work well individually as well as within team
- Experience with supporting users of software or technology products
- A keen interest in the Beauty and Wellness industry
- A desire to join a fast-paced, agile work environment at a rapidly growing startup
- Positive and empathic personality, a people person who genuinely enjoys consulting small/medium businesses
- Strong native English communication skills, both written and verbal
Nice to have:
- Fluency in written and spoken French, Italian, German, Portuguese or Spanish
- Experience using Zendesk and raising technical bugs,
- Experience with Microsoft Excel.
What you will do:
- Maintain the delivery of a world-class service to our clients, ensuring speed and quality in every interaction
- Guiding and assisting prospective customers to become active users of our services
- Be the support champion of Fresha to our global customer base via email, social media, and outbound phone
- Track and categorize customer feature requests and support queries
- Take initiative to suggest ideas on how to improve and streamline internal processes
- We are a fast-growing, award winning, young company
- WeWork office space provided with options to work remotely
- Passionate, determined and creative team in a fun, startup-based working environment
- Be one of the first on the ground in Australia to represent the fastest growing start up in the beauty and wellness sector
If you feel this job ad describes the company you want to work for, don't hesitate. We would love to speak with you. Team members who demonstrate exceptional results are rewarded with a fast-track career.