Danny Nuesa, Registered Nurse, SwanCare Kingia
SwanCare is humbled to be the 2019 national winner of the ACSA Award for Innovation in Service and Design AND the 2019 HRD Employer of Choice silver winner!
- Here, your work will really count - We're all truly connected and dedicated to the care of our residents
- Join a connected and collaborative team where you will feel you belong. Be supported, valued and recognised for your efforts
- Get a better deal - We offer a range of industry leading benefits, including salary packaging, leave and varied rosters, and an award winning recognition and rewards program
Are you a resident focused RN who is looking for an opportunity to improve lives for a living by providing your clinical expertise?
We are currently seeking applications from compassionate, experienced and professional aged care Registered Nurses. There are multiple positions available, including day and night shift, commencing on a casual basis or part-time basis.
So what's the wait? If you are a RN who is passionate about aged care and providing the best possible outcomes for residents, please view our Registered Nurse Job Description to find out more about the role!
As a leading not for profit aged care provider since 1961, we're proud of our excellent reputation among our residents, their families and our staff. When you work for us, you improve lives for a living. You'll see the difference you make every day in the smiles of our residents and our people, and in our collective success. We will recognise you for your dedication and achievements, and support you with regular training and development so you can be the best you can be. Oh, and by the way, our people say we're the warmest, most welcoming workplace you'll ever find.
Finally, with a range of industry-leading benefits on offer, you'll find there are real advantages to working with us. Find out more about the SwanCare difference.
To thrive at SwanCare as a Registered Nurse, you'll be truly dedicated to empowering, supporting and spending time with older people..and doing this will bring you joy. You'll have a strong work ethic, high integrity and that natural ability to deal with all kinds of people and challenges with professionalism, compassion and warmth.
You'll also have:
- A Bachelor Degree (Bachelor of Science, Registered Nursing)
- Current AHPRA registration with no restrictions.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Developed leadership skills with the ability to mentor Enrolled Nurses and Assistants in Nursing
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to make decisions under pressure
- Sound understanding of clinical requirements within Aged Care
- Understanding of the Aged Care Standards
- Advanced computer literacy skills with experience using clinical management software
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and organisational skills
- Dedication to providing excellent customer service
- The ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
- A flexible approach to work with availability to work weekends
- National Police Clearance less than 6 months old
- Proof of flu vaccination
- Proof of Hepatitis B vaccination
You'll also be enthusiastic about developing yourself and adapting your approach to deliver the best outcomes for our residents.
- Please apply by answering all of the questions below
- Upload your Resume, Police Clearance, Certificates and any other relevant documents
- Submit your application
Please note that pre-employment checks will include: reference checks, criminal record check (police clearance), medical assessment at your own cost, evidence of your right to work within Australia, evidence of qualifications and literacy assessment.
Applications for this position will close on Wednesday 16 September 2020. Please note that we reserve the right to close the advert and commence shortlisting prior to the close date. Shortlisted applicants who successfully meet the selection criteria will be contacted to attend an interview. All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application via email.