Your new company Visionary Leadership, Empowered People, Meaningful Relationships and Exceptional Service are the under pinning values of the Organisation. These are the values that empower and make the organisation a great place to work. You will have an excellent opportunity to manage land matters, associated systems and procedures.
Your new role
This Government entity requires a Property Manager to help with the administration of land matters such as;
- Timely preparation and updating of plans of management for relevant lands.
- Ensuring that probity standards are met in transactions.
- Ensuring the obligations under the Crown Land Management Act are met.
- Ensuring that relevant and prompt communication with government agencies are met.
- Providing support and guidance where possible to relevant stakeholders.
- Keeping up to date with relevant legislation to this role.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have access to this great opportunity by having;
- Previous experience within Public Sector.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Understanding of Crown Lands Management Act 2016 and other Acts..
- Experience in tender documentation.
- Ability to maintain highly effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to self-manage and contribute to teamwork.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to work in a high profile government department, offering a diverse range of property with a competitive pay rate and team to match.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Ashanka Perera on 9249 2222.
LHS 297508 #2315978