About the Role
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will help deliver an industry-leading CRM program, including one-off campaigns, lifecycle campaigns
and campaign automation for this well known and well loved Australian Food Company.
- Deliver an industry-leading CRM program, including one-off campaigns, lifecycle campaigns and campaign automation.
- Manage customer segmentation and personalise campaigns accordingly
- Continually refine program using A/B testing.
- Optimise audience segments to maximise CRM sales growth and reduce database churn.
- Analysis of CRM campaigns to report on success/ROI
- Management of customer rewards and win-back programs.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience in a similar type role across CRM/Automation
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- HTML skills desired but not essential
- Proven hands on experience building CRM campaigns
- Solid technical ability – comfortable with technology, ability to work across a variety of systems, extracting and manipulating content across different online platforms.
- Excellent proofreading skills, with a strong attention to detail
- A fantastic culture of hard working, creatively minded people who are passionate about the company and take ownership of its growth and success
- A National Icon in the Food Industry
- Genuine growth and Career progression Opportunity
- Flexible working arrangement
- $80-90,000 base + super + 10% bonus eligibility
- Great Staff Discounts
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Adam on [email protected] for a confidential discussion.