- Be part of our exciting growth journey
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Dynamic and fun working environment
People at the ASX call us a ‘Unicorn Fintech Start-up’.
More than 1.5 million Australian shoppers call us ‘an awesome way to make payments’.
Over 14,000 retailers call us ‘a great partner’.
We’d like you to call us ‘the best damn place you’ve ever worked at’.
At Zip, we’re about improving people’s lives by giving them freedom to better control their everyday finances.
And we want to give you the freedom to put fresh ideas forward, to be heard, and to be valued. Because that’s the way we roll.
We move fast, and we break things (starting with convention).
We value integrity, accountability and a ‘can-do’ approach.
We’re fresh, we’re fun, and we’re changing the game.
What are we looking for?
Reporting to our CRM Manager, you’ll be responsible for the B2C marketing communications platform. You’ll be working across multiple business units and working closely with Product, Marketing, Data, Engineering and Customer Success to leverage our new platform investment to ensure we’re giving our customers the best experience possible.
This is a technical role that requires an analytical approach to the design and deployment of 1:1 targeted customer comms. The role will be 60% execution, 20% ideation and 20% exploration.
What will your day look like at Zip?
- Building and deploying the rules to target audiences for marketing and product campaigns
- Supporting in implementing the strategy for B2C email communications at Zip, maximising the impact of the channel to increase customer affinity, acquisition and engagement
- Supporting communications governance practices
- Embedding learnings from historical campaigns ran by Zip
- Keeping abreast of external best practices – including but not limited to following email best-practice sites like reallygoodemails.com, keeping a keen eye on competitor communications and other best-of-breed B2C product communications.
- Contributing to Zip’s overall B2C communication strategy and working with other channel managers (ie social, app, merchant partners and instore)
- Contributng to Zip’s overall customer lifecycle strategy - including onboarding, engagement, and retention strategies
- Ensuring all emails speak to Zip’s values, following brand requirements and are optimised for conversion
- Developing and enforcing strategies for list management to ensure ongoing effective deliverability - including segmentation, staging of sending and unsubscribe management
- Monitoring delivery metrics and create plans to improve inbox placement and IP reputation
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- 3+ years of digital campaign experience, email campaign experience is critical and ideally in startup and fast-paced B2C environment
- Tertiary qualification in technology, business, communications or similar as a minimum
- Knowledge and understanding of responsive design principles and how to implement them within coding
- Be well versed in customer segmentation and targeting principles
- Hands-on experience in communications/marketing automation platforms including any of the following: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Braze/Appboy, Leanplum, Pardot, Marketo
- A strong desire to execute, drive impact, and demonstrate urgency
- Ability to deal with ambiguity. Resourceful and creative - able to brainstorm & conceptualise
- Ability to balance moving fast and depth of analysis. You know what needs to be analysed and what doesn’t!
Why you will want to become a Zipster!
- NOW is the best time to join - we are scaling and you will have the chance to really contribute and excel in your career.
- We have state of the art offices in the CBD.
- Our offices are fitted out with the latest technology and tools, designed with smart spaces to make work more fun!
- Flexible working hours and working from home days.
- Breakfast is yummy and waiting for you daily.
- Loads of social events and Friday drinks.
- Staff discounts for Zip products, movie tickets, retail stores and much more.
- Chance to win $500 per month.
- Friday massages.
- Competitive share programme for ALL employees – we ALL share the rewards of working together and building great products.
- We promote diversity!
And there is so much more, APPLY now and we would love to tell you more about what it's like to become a Zipster at Zip!
Recruitment agencies: We are not engaging with recruitment agencies for this role and do not accept unsolicited resumes