Crew Member - Auburn, Bass Hill, Park Lea and Seven Hills
About Hungry Jack's
Hungry Jack's® is a franchise of the international Burger King Corporation. With over 400 stores in Australia and more than 18,000 employee, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality products within the Quick Service Restaurant industry.
About the role
Working closely with the shift manager and as part of the crew team this role plays an integral part in the day to day running of the restaurant. At the forefront of the customer experience, this role involves all facets of restaurant operations including front counter, drive thru & burger room.
- Provide high levels of customer service
- Prepare & cook food
- Adhere to safety & hygiene standards
- Clean equipment, fittings & restaurant areas
- Handling money & balancing
- Work as a team unit to maintain customer flow
Skills & experience
- Be courteous & customer focused
- Ability to work quickly with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow procedures
How to apply
If this sounds like the exciting opportunity you have been looking for then apply now!
Hungry Jack's is an Equal Opportunity Employer