Your new company
Join one of Australia’s leading Banking organisations and contribute to the core risk management activities within their Retail Banking Services. You will join a growing team and play an integral role in day-to-day operations. This opportunity is suitable for Graduates.
Your new role
As a Credit Risk Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Providing Assurance reviews and performing statistical analysis into portfolio performance.
- Performing deep dives into credit risks within Retail Banking portfolios.
- Assist with setting of the credit risk appetite statement.
- Liaise with Senior Stakeholders on credit risk activities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Credit Risk experience favourable but not mandatory.
- Degree qualified in business/finance discipline or related (preferably Actuarial Science, Statistics or Mathematics).
- Theoretical and/or practical knowledge of technical skills including SAS, SQL, R etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity for an entry level candidate to work with a leading Australian Bank is a Senior Manager position that offers continued training and development opportunities. You will have the opportunity to contribute to meaningful risk management activities and be recognised by senior stakeholders for your work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Keytan Hislop via email at [email protected] or on +61 (0) 2 8062 6195.
LHS 297508 #2552397