This manufacturing company has been providing quality products to its clients for over 50 years. Their innovative products differentiate them from the rest of the market.
Reporting to the Accountant, as an experienced Credit Controller you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Following up and allocating payments
- Communicating with customers via phone and email
- Performing account reconciliations
- Recording and maintaining records
- Monitoring account details and delayed payments
- Processing receipts and preparing monthly reports
As an experienced Credit Controller, you will have:
- Previous experience as an Accounts Receivable/Credit Controller
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail and great interpersonal skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (PIVOT tables, formulas etc.)
- Strong SAP system experience
- Motivated and proactive attitude
- Vibrant team to work with
- Onsite parking
- Attractive salary
To apply online please click on the appropriate link below and send your resume in WORD format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact April Lee on +61 2 9891 7423.
Please visit www.veritasrecruitment.com.au to view more jobs.