- Full time hours | Permanent position
- CBD Location
- Competitive Salary
Hays is supporting one of our top 4 bank client in the recruitment Credit Assessment Officers. Apply now!
Your new company
This Top 4 bank is a is a leading financial services organisation globally Being a Top 4 Bank, the industry leader services over 15 million customers across Australia and internationally in New Zealand, Europe and North America regions. They are passionate about treating customers fairly and ethically and are dedicated to creating opportunities for the community. They strive for positive change through a focus on education, good business practices and community wellbeing.
Your new role
As a Credit Assessment Officer your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing mortgage applications to make sound decisions
- Managing a high volume of loan applications
- Preparing customer documents according to the Bank's credit policies
- Escalating potential risks where identified
- Resolving loan enquiries and complaints
- Support continuous improvement in the wider Credit Decisioning team.
- Encourage and drive the identification of process improvements and assist with driving higher levels of customer satisfaction.
- Support all group sponsored projects for implementation and improvement, ensuring the team are engaged, motivated and capable
- Act as a role model by consistently displaying acceptable behaviours that encourage productive working relationships and a strong performance culture.
- Participate in a safe, fair, challenging and rewarding workplace.
What you'll need to succeed
You are encouraged to apply for this role if you have the following:
- Understand the home loan application process
- Established problem solving abilities
- Experience working in a retail credit environment
- Experience of the Bank’s home loan origination process
- Strong understanding of Bank’s credit policy and how it is applied.
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Results orientation and commitment to excellence
- Professional presentation and time management skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, I encourage you to click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or forward a copy of your CV to Tracy on [email protected]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508