About us: Synergy Education are a Registered Training Organisation that specialises in the delivery of CPR, First Aid, anaphylaxis, and asthma courses. We are the preferred supplier to some of Australia's most well-known companies including ASX listed and government organisations. We deliver our courses in our client’s child care and education settings to deliver highly practical, scenario-based training contextualised to their work environment.
Synergy Education are searching for First aid Trainers who believe passionately in CPR and First aid being taught in a practical, fun, and approachable environment. This is a great opportunity for experienced trainers with a background in the health, education or emergency services fields to apply their relevant experience and skills in delivering vocational training that is important for everyone. Learn, grow, and work with an enthusiastic, growing team.
About the role:
- Training HLTAID001 CPR through to HLTAID004 Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting, in an enthusiastic and practical style to groups of 20-30 educators.
- Minimal theory and admin/paperwork due to our pre-course eLearning. Say goodbye to PowerPoint!
- Training delivery outside of usual business hours (e.g. 6:30pm-9:30pm week nights or day shifts on weekends)
- Paying a competitive casual rates and provides a uniform, training, equipment and materials.
- Several opportunities available within the Brisbane region and throughout regional QLD.
- You have a sparkly personality and love talking to people.
- You are passionate about providing the ultimate student experience.
- You are capable of working autonomously and are resourceful under pressure.
- Experience in delivering training and assessment.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116.
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificate (or willing to update).
- Your own reliable vehicle and drivers license.
- Current National Police Check (or willing to undertake).
- Current Working with Children Check (or willing to undertake).
- Current 004 Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting certificate (or willing to obtain).
- Experience in the Education industry.
To apply for this position click 'Apply Now' and submit your current resume and a cover letter.