CPA Firm Accounting Internship for Students, Graduates & Migrants
We are a CPA Public Practice providing accounting and taxation services in all capital cities across Australia. We are always responsible for and ensure to provide top-class services to our clients in a timely manner. Besides this, we also seek to help people build up their accounting skills and accumulate local accounting experience.
Under the supervising of the experienced accountants, you will not only demonstrate high-level Accounting aptitude, but also have a great experience to work in a CPA Public Practice accounting firm.
This Assistant Accountant Internship position is an excellent opportunity for young professionals to gain hands on skills and experience in a local accounting firm.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fresh accounting graduates or in the final year
- Basic accounting background, would like to start local accounting career
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- High attention to detail, team player and proactive in all areas of work.
- Time Management skills, and ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Full function Bookkeeping (including Accounts payable and accounts receivable, reconciliations)
- Inventory processing & stock adjustment
- Preparation of Business Activity Statement (BAS)
- Payroll processing
- Month End tasks, prepayments, accruals, etc.
- Report to Accountant with working performance
- Local taxation system
CPA CPD Hours provided.
Supervise and monitor your work performance in written reports
How To Apply:
The successful candidate must have an accounting degree or in the second/final year, with excellent verbal & written communication skills, strong analytical and advance excel skills, give great time management skills, and ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment. If you are interested in the position, please send your resume to us directly at [email protected]